- Oh, look! A spider is spinning a web just outside the window!
- This is so cool.
- The silk come out of her bum!
- I wonder if it hurts?
- She sure is accurate. I wonder how she does that?
- She’s not even looking at what she’s doing.
- Instinct is amazing.
- Thinking about human instinct, we are rewarded by pleasure when we do instinctual things like having sex or breastfeeding. I wonder if the spider is experiencing pleasure as she spins her web?
- Or pride?
- Or doesn’t she have the brain capacity for pride?
- At what point along the evolutionary path does emotion come into play? Cats and dogs feel emotions, we can see them showing shame, anger, jealousy, affection.
- There’s that gorilla with his kitten. Emotion there, alright.
- I wonder if elephants feel?
- Do you suppose male elephants are proud of being hung like an elephant?
- If the silk comes out of her bottom, how do spiders poop? Hmmm.
- Do spiders pee?
- Oh, I’m hungry!
- What will I have for breakfast? Cereal or eggs?
- I wonder which has more POINTS?
- Cereal has fibre which is good, but eggs have protein. Hmm.
- I wish we had some OJ. I forgot to buy it yesterday.
- Remember when we had that delicious orange juice in Florida that was fresh squeezed?
- I wish I had some fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Maybe I should tweet about that spider making its web?
- Fresh squeezed orange juice would look so pretty on the table with my new yellow dishes.
- That was such a great sale. I love those dishes.
- But did I buy enough. I only bought a service for 6.
- Maybe I should go buy two more settings.
- But they aren’t on sale anymore. Hmmm.
- Eggs, definitely. They’d go better with the color scheme of the table.
- Well, unless we put cream in our coffee and then it would work better with cereal.
- Oh, look! The spider caught a fly. Good for you, Charlotte dear.
- See? Hard work and planning pays off. I should remember to mention that to the grandkids.
- Looks like its going to be a beautiful day.
- If we win the prize home lottery where would I hang my pictures?
- Maybe I should go through the house and make a list of everything we own and decide where I’d put if we won the house?
- I should put orange juice on the grocery list.
- Maybe I’ll take a walk later and get some oranges to squeeze for breakfast tomorrow.
- Or buy those dishes.
- I wonder if they still have them in stock? Hmm.
- No, then I’d have to carry them back home.
- I’d definitely hang that picture in the guest bathroom.
- The Lotto House is a very, very, very fine house…hum tum-tum…
- My balls itch.
- I have to pee.